This modern all silicone pacifier clip is one piece made from 100% food-grade silicone. The pacifier clips are free from BPA, lead, phthalates, latex and cadmium. The best part is you can get it personalized!!!
Three Little Tots silicone pacifier clips are CPSIA tested, safe, and certified safe.
How to attach pacifier clip:
1. Inspect the pacificer clip before each use. Discard immediately if there are signs of damage.
2. Thread the silicone loop through the item of your choosing – pacifier, teether, soothie, toy, lovey, sippy cup, snack containers, stuffed animals, etc.
3. Feed the metal clip through the loop and pull tight.
4. Clip to your child's clothing in the location of your choice. Never clip around the child's neck.
CLEANING SILICONE PACIFIER CLIPS IS A BREEZE: The silicone part of the clip can be submerged in water to clean with soap and water. A kitchen scrub can be used to get stubborn food off. Do Not submerge the metal clip. Spot clean the metal clip with warm water and mild soap. Immediately dry off the silicone pacifier clip with a towel. Then let it air dry with the metal clip open.
- orders ship in 7-10 business days
- Retail orders without custom embroidery, printing, or engraving ship in 1-2 business days.