The little creation that started it all. Taggies was created when two Moms noticed their babies loved to rub the one tag on their blanket. They were crafters and created the original Taggies, a square piece of fabric with lots of sewn in looped ribbons. They took it to a few local independent specialty retail stores and it became a reality. Within a couple of years, retailers across the country were stocking the original Taggies in a variety of prints.
To honor their original concept, Mary Meyer has brought back the original creation in updated fabrics and patterns.
Why we love it:
– Mom and Baby invention
– Babies are mesmerized by the tags
– Simple, easy to understand concept
– Portable for babies on the go
– Patterned jersey front side
– Soft plush backing
– 20 looped Taggies ribbons
– Machine wash, air dry
- orders ship in 7-10 business days
- Retail orders without custom embroidery, printing, or engraving ship in 1-2 business days.